Thursday, December 4, 2008

Man, SCREW Coast City


Y'know.....seriously? Giant green boxing gloves? What the FUCK is wit dat shit? I didn't even make it to....whatever the hell I wus gunna attack, that's how bad the starfish profilin' is in that city. Never mind that I WAS gunna attack and conquer the assdouches, that racist muthafucker attacked the moment he saw me crossin' the street. And sheeeeyit, I wasn't even steppin' on no one or anything like that.

Who da fuck do I get to call, huh? ACLU? No, those bitches just tell me to call the ASPCA. THE FUCKIN' ASPCA.

Sheeeeeeeeeeyit. And by the time I try to petition those little blue lollipop guild bastards, they gunna have yellow and red rings flyin' out their asses, so good luck gettin' a court date.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software